11.08.2013

Five Randoms

Five on Friday! Check out the link up! Today I am going to share five random things that you maybe don't know about me. 

[one]
I live for the perfect cup of coffee, but I am unable to make the perfect cup of coffee at home. I always end up making the coffee too strong, or not adding enough milk, or making it too sweet. But when I actually accomplish making the perfect cup of coffee there is really nothing better in this world.


[two]
Speaking of coffee, my favorite place to get coffee is from Dunkin Donuts (or Starbucks) but Minnesota doesn't have Dunks. Same goes for Jack in the Box, it's my favorite fast food, but we don't have this either. Stupid Midwest.


[three]
I always have a ton of tabs open, and I hate when I accidentally ex out a page, which happens a lot. I don't get mad easily, however this brings me some serious rage.

[four]
I don't like Christmas (I know, everyone loves Christmas, but I don't), but oddly enough I love Christmas music. It's weird, I can't explain it. Although I don't want to listen to it until December, please don't rush that shit.


[five]
I HAVE to sleep with sheets, top and fitted. Some people can sleep with just a comforter, but I NEED a top sheet or everything feels weird.

So tell me, where do you love getting coffee? Do you need to sleep with sheets? Or am I the only one?

2 comments:

  1. You. Don't. Like. Christmas? Say what?!?! At least you like Christmas music. You get redeeming points for that. I am terribly sorry about your lack of Dunkin Donuts, as that would make me a sad panda. I agree with you on the necessity of sheets. Now excuse me while I go listen to my Christmas music in November. You know I pulled that shit out last month :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your number 4 made me think of this! http://i.imgur.com/RLycrGj.png

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...