10.25.2013

5 Simple Things!

It's Friday, Friday, gotta link-up on Friday!

I am currently on a very tight budget, this means that I am buying complete meals that come in packets, and only set me back $0.88.... Because I am on this budget, I have learned to appreciate the simple stuff, the stuff that maybe is not high quality, but I love anyway. So, I decided to dedicate my post to simple things that make me happy!

[one]
I love coffee from the gas station. I love gas stations in general; fountain pop, salty snacks, and tornadoes...what is not to love? If you have never had a tornado (it's like a mexican mozzarella stick), you need to get yourself to a Super America, now. Run, don't walk....or maybe drive, that's probably faster!

The best gas stations have like 4 full pots of hot coffee, 10 different flavors of creamer, flavored syrups, cappuccino, and marshmallows to put on top! Don't get me wrong, I am still a devoted follower in the Starbucks cult, but some days I just want a spruced up coffee from my local Super America!

[two]
I find Bud Light Lime or Blue Moon to be quality selections of beer. And Bud Light Platinum? Now you're living in the big time.

[three]
Papa John's pizza. Papa John's pizza is in my top 3 favorite pizza places. The other two are local to Minnesota, Rafferty's Pizza, and Pizza Luce. There is something about Papa John's pizza that I will always love. Maybe it's the crust, or maybe it's the garlic dipping sauce, I love it all. I am well aware that it's a cheaper type of pizza, but no matter how many authentic, great pizza's that I try, I will always come back to Papa John's.

[four]
I would be content if a date consisted of going to Taco Bell or Chipotle. Maybe Chipotle for the sheer fact that they make margaritas. Although I would also be content rolling through the Taco Bell drive thru, bringing the food home and making margaritas. After all, I do make a pretty good skinny marg.



[five]
This one has nothing to do with food, but it's simple and is inexpensive. Christmas lights. I love me some Christmas lights, all year round. We have three sets of Christmas lights scattered around our apartment, and I don't care what anyone thinks!


THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

2 comments:

  1. Papa John's pizza is definitely the best chain. Ahh I am such a fan! And happy to be your newest follower!

    Tatteredtotaylored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! Thanks for the follow, I am so happy to connect!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...