10.04.2013

Five on Friday!

It's that time again!
I am linking up with Darci and company!


[one]
John and Sherry from Young House Love are pregnant again! Is it odd that I am excited about a pregnancy for people whom I have not met? To my non-blogging or non-blog reading friends it might be a weird concept, but to those who read blogs just as much as I do I think it's a very accepted concept!

[two]
These chips! Yet again I am sharing a savory snack, but I got these last night and I am loving them. A little crunchier than I would like in a chip, but they do satisfy my craving for chips. And they are made from root vegetables, so there is a serving of vegetables in every ounce!



[three]
I put egg whites in my coffee cup this morning. Luckily I hadn't poured my coffee into the cup yet (I pour my cream in first, then coffee on top), but man would that have been an unpleasant concoction.


[four]
It's Friday! And in my world that means it's time for a drink some drinks. I went on a job interview this week, and got rejected. I have been rejected so many times in the past few months that it's too painful to count. Sooo I am very much ready for a drink. And I realized that I already have everything I need to make a cosmopolitan! What a happy accident!

[five]
In my job interview this week I got asked some pretty crazy questions. One of them was; "If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?" I was caught soooo off guard that all I could think about was a dog, because I am loyal and active. But now that I have been thinking about it, I wish I would have said a honey badger, because the honey badger doesn't give a shit.



So now I am super curious, if you could be any animal, what would you be and why???

1 comment:

  1. I would be my dogs. They have it made! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...