11.22.2013

5 for Friday: Sexiest Men Edition

I'm assuming everyone has now seen that Adam Levine was crowned Sexiest Man Alive. And there is some drama surrounding this. Some women (and gays) think that Justin Timberlake deserved it more. I don't agree with either of these choices, so I figured I would create my own list of sexy men.

James Franco 

My ultimate Hollywood crush, without a doubt, is James Franco. I fell in love with him after Tristan and Isolde (if you haven't seen this movie you are missing out) and my love for him has only grown. He is handsome, talented, versatile in his roles, and intelligent. He is a film professor for Grad studies at UCLA, and is working on obtaining his Ph.D. I just adore him.

Joseph Gordon Levitt

Yes. Yes to alllllll of this. As a kid I had a crush on him when he was in Third Rock from the Sun. And I love him even more today. He has a great voice and loves to sing. He is just so damn cute, witty, and quirky. If you still need a reason to love Joseph Gordon Levitt, here are 42 reasons

Gilles Marini

Yum, yum, yummmm! He is such an attractive man, talented man. And he has an accent. Besides being sexy, he is French-American, served in the French Army before coming the America. He is just building his acting career, but I have enjoyed almost every single one of his roles, including his time on Dancing with the Stars.

Gabriel Macht 

Clearly I tend to be attracted to men with dark features, especially brunettes. But I don't discriminate, and I also love me some blondies. Gabriel Macht was in Because I Said So, he was such a hunk in that movie. Now he can be seen in the show Suits, and he is even more irresistible. 

And of course no list would be completed without: 
Ryan Gosling 

I have been a Ryan Gosling fan since day one. Before all of this "Hey Girl" stuff started, I still remember swooning over his character in Remember the Titans. And I still think that his best role was in The Notebook. His career only continues to grow, and gets hotter with every passing day. 

So now that I am all hot and bothered, it's your turn.... who makes your list of sexiest man alive? Do you agree with the Adam Levine choice? 


1 comment:

  1. Joseph Gordon Levitt *DROOL* Love me some Robin (&& batman too).

    aintnodramamama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...