2.08.2013

It Finally Happened

I have been driving myself absolutely crazy waiting for the scale to move. Every time I would step on the scale I would see nearly the same thing:

179.2
178.8
178.6
179.1
178.5
178.6

Every.Single.Time. For a month. And I was eating so damn well. I know that I should expect plateaus but even when I hit them, it's still so frustrating.

I was losing all my ambition to work out. Instead of being excited for the gym, I was feeling dread. Part of that could be due to the obscenely cold weather that Minnesota provides. It's not obscene by Minnesota standards, just my own. Knowing that I have to scrap ice off of my car, and wait for it to warm up, just to go to the gym, is very discouraging.

I was also starting to lose all dedication to eating well. I even allowed myself to eat whatever I wanted last weekend. And I was planning to eat a nutty bar this weekend. Don't ask why. I get really weird cravings from time to time. And no, I am not pregnant.

I bet that I have not had a nutty bar in over 7 years, but for some reason I suddenly wanted one. Last week I was craving goldfish, another thing that I have not had in years. I don't know why I suddenly start craving things, maybe it's sly marketing that subconsciously gets into my brain.

And in order to avoid uncontrolled binging, I set myself a date for when I can eat something. That way I feel more in control and I have spent days deciding if it's worth the calories.

Anyway, my weight plateau was driving me up the wall, and I was starting to lose my mind. I am just so sick of tracking every thing I eat. I know what is good for me and what is bad for me. I eat for fuel. I no longer eat empty calories. I just hate, HATE having to second guess everything. And write everything down. By having to track every single thing, I don't feel like I am living a lifestyle, I feel like I am chained to a diet.

So, after weeks of just wanting to see the scale move, it finally happened last night. Finally!

I stepped on the scale, and did not believe what I saw. I stepped off and got back on to double check. 176.6! Holy shit! Two more pounds gone, and 70 pounds total! YES! Finally! Oh my god, it finally happened!

 

Now, it may not stay at this weight. This could have been a complete fluke. But thankyajesus, it finally happened. The scale finally moved!

The only problem is now I have more willpower and I am really doubting my want for a nutty bar. I realize this is not a real problem, it's a first world, dieting problem. But it's hard to be a fat girl in transition. Damn cravings.

9 comments:

  1. YAY! So happy for you! And because I'm happy for you, I nominated you for a Liebster Award! No idea what it is, but I nominated you anyway! It's on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am really glad I have found this info. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and internet and this is actually irritating. A good site with interesting content, this is what I need. Thank you for keeping this web site, I'll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can not find it.
    bus wreckers sydney
    used cars for cash sydney

    ReplyDelete
  3. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward to your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
    free car removal brisbane
    free car removal brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3/31/2021

    Great post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I am inspired! Extremely useful information specially the ultimate part :) I maintain such info much. I used to be seeking this particular information for a very lengthy time.
    Thank you and good luck.
    cash for cars melbourne city
    cash for cars toowoomba

    ReplyDelete
  5. At Best Cash For Carz, we buy all unwanted cars, jeeps, vans, trucks, SUVs, Utes, 4WDs, and pay cash for unwanted cars up to $9,999 in Melbourne. We follow all the safety protocols of COVID-19.


    cash for unwanted cars melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Max Cash For Cars is the leading scrap car removal service in the QLD area. With in-depth knowledge of this business, we provide fast and efficient car removal services. We have worked in this market for over 10 years as the premier scrap old car collection service.


    Scrap Car Removal

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you have been looking for a place where you can sell your scrap car in any condition, or you can purchase car parts for your car repair, AD Cash For Cars will be a great option.


    adelaide auto wreckers

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are offering free scrap car removal in Canberra, car recycling, and car wrecking. We understand that sometimes busy schedules come in the way of car sellers, who find it difficult to put their efforts and the time needed to sell an unwanted car.


    scrap car removal

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wonder if I would have ignored this post, I would not have come to know about the best Truck Wreckers Gold Coast. Do read out this post. It is worth spending some time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...