5.14.2012

Stop Tempting Me!

I work in an office that seems to center around food. Every meeting, event and conference has a buffet of goodies. And it's not that I attend all of these functions, but somehow the leftover treats seem to linger down to the main office and sit on a table that I frequently walk past. And just when I start to forget about the mounds of sweet treats, someone comes into the office asking who brought the treats and then proceeds to shove their face full of sugar and tell me how good it is. Thank you, thank you so very much.

This office has sure tested my willpower, but I am happy to report that I have not given in to a single treat in the last two weeks!

Wednesday:




















                                                                                                                                                                                       

Thursday:




















                                                                                       

Friday:




















                                                                                    

And once these goodies were gone, more appeared:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...