3.14.2013

A Little Bit of Self-Indulgence

I am still in the middle of a weight plateau. Frustrating but lezbehonest, I am not going to diet over St. Patty's weekend. I am going to drink lots of beer, and eat lots of crap. So I have decided to stop stressing about the scale for the next few weeks. However I was wondering how I was going to keep up any sort of motivation if I was not relying on the scale.

Well, I now have my answer. My roommate recently posted the pictures she took during our St. Thomas trip. As I was flipping through the pictures I saw a picture of myself and almost couldn't believe what I was seeing.

I was the opposite of disgusted. I was proud. I was damn proud. Was that really my body? I still think that I am rather chubby, but my god, I was so impressed with myself. So, I am going to self-indulge a little bit and flash this very picture.

February 22nd, 2013:


Now let's just venture back in time, when I looked like this, 
May 28th, 2011:


Two completely different people. 

1 comment:

  1. You are lookin' good! It is a great feeling when you see results! Keep on rockin'.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...