3.26.2013

Finish the Sentence Part II

Me oh my, I am about to participate in my second link-up! Again, it's by the fabulous Jake and Holly. So let's hop to it, shall we?


 

1. If calories didn't count, I would eat... Pizza every single day. And wash it down with oreos, and margaritas from Chili's.

2. On my Prom night.... I barely danced. Then I left early so I could get my drank on, and then I danced at the after party. I was a lush in high school, and I still am today. Go figure.

3. When I go to the store, I always buy... Bananas, cottage cheese, yoplait greek yogurt, and eggs. Real exciting stuff.

4. Family functions typically... don't happen. We are not very into holidays or shit like that. I will be spending Easter drinking mimosas with my friends, and I wouldn't have it any other way!
 
5. I think my blog readers... are few and far between. However anyone who does take the time to read my ramblings deserves a medal.
 
6. I'd much rather be... on a beach with a frozen cocktail in my hand.
 
7. I have an obsession with.... party buses. I might just be in love with partying on a party bus.
 
8. My work friends.... are really going to miss me because I recently quit my job, and only have 3 work days left.
 
9. When I created my Facebook account.... I was a freshmen in college and the very last one of my friends to make one. I am always late to the party.
 
10. My least favorite word is... sobriety.
 
11. I really don't remember.... half of what I learned while in college. But I can tell almost every single person or professor's name that I met in those 4 years. I remember the odd stuff.
 
12. Justin Bieber.... should team up with Nicki Minaj again because I shamelessly love "Beauty and a Beat."

2 comments:

  1. i love a good party bus too...fun times..thanks for linking with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always late to the fad party too. :) Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...